Monday, March 1, 2010

Bridal Photos

Yesterday I got have my bridal photos taken. We (Cindy, Grandma, and I) went to the downtown library and took some, then headed over the the state capitol and took some inside and outside. It was a lot of fun. Everyone who walked by was saying "congratulations" or "your dress is beautiful". All wonderful complements. My FAVORITE complement was a little girl probably just shy of 3 years old said "It's a princess."
We did all kinds of different shots and I look foward to looking at them later this week. I would post them, but then my fiance could possible see them, so they'll have to wait until after the wedding.
It was good to wear the dress for an extended period of time because I figured out a few things that will hopefully help at the wedding. First of all, I'm not allowed to sit. Sitting is not comfortable in this dress. Really, I should say that I don't want to sit for very long. I also found out that my hair, despite super duper hair spray, likes to fall after about 2 hrs. So one of the last things I'll have done is my hair.
It had a ton of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment