Monday, March 15, 2010

5 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

My wedding is FAST approaching. We are finalizing last minute details and I'm definitly stressed, but I'm excited and happy. My mom flies in tonight and she'll get started on my cake. I pick up Erin tomorrow night. It's the down hill slope now!!!
I've been working on cleaning our house and getting it all ready for us and for guests. That's been hard since we're combining so much stuff. We got Josiah's drum set mostly set up (I say mostly, because there's no room for his cymbals, but that's ok.
Josiah has been FANTASTIC throughout this whole process. He has done all kinds of things that have made my life easier. I gave him a list of things to do today since he doesn't have school this week and he's just happy to do them. I couldn't have found a better man.

No comments:

Post a Comment